Sunday 24 December 2006

at an entertainment park! we were definitely trying to act brave. the ride was damn gross. was totally vertically down at one point in time. (we were told to remove out glasses!) it was like jumping down a building! see my sis' bf's sis in destress?
see the sculpture of two girls? we were trying to be like them.
best restaurant!! wonderful design and grreeaaat food! (:
at some fruit farm! haha. my sis looks really unhappy with me sneaking up behind her.
i was FORCED to do this!! really!! salad!
my fried chicken with cheese and vanilla rice!!! (:
i was wiping my mouth.
den i saw someone trying to take a pic and i glared at her.
i made the "STOP!" sign but my evil sis still took the pic.
dan shui fisherman's wharf!
my sis and i! the wind was damn strong. couldnt open our eyes properly. not like my eyes would be bigger without the wind anw.
the whole tour group!
i was too bored at the airport. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home